Like WordPress and some other open source php script using mysql database, Joomla password is encrypted in the database. This makes it difficult to decode a user password even from the database.
Joomla also does not support "forgot password" for a super administrator account. So an easy way out of resetting your password is directly on the database through phpmyadmin. Below are the simple steps.
1. Open your Joomla Database in phpMyAdmin
2. Click on the *_users table. The full table name has a prefix and will look similar to jos_users.
3. Find your admin user and click on Edit.
4. Copy d2064d358136996bd22421584a7cb33e:trd7TvKHx6dMeoMmBVxYmg0vuXEA4199 into the password field and click on Go.
5. You will see a feedback message to confirm that it has been successfully saved and your password will have been changed to secret.
6. Login to the back end of your Joomla site with your admin account and the password secret and change your password to something more secure.
|TechBook will reward the Top Ten Users for the month of October with a One Year FREE Web Hosting Account|
1 post • Page 1 of 1
kuchnie kraków opinie
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest